Another little list of everything I'm happy about today / this week / what I will be looking forward to :)
I'm still currently travelling around the UK so normal posts & lots of photos will continue as normal within the next week!
- I mastered the 'tube' in London! - always something I hate using, always something that confuses me. On Friday I used it all day - without any problems. Saturday, however was completely different. But! Nevermind.
- I went to Truro, Cornwall, drank on the beach, got a bit of a tan & was completely relaxed.
- I've been pretty much speaking Spanish non-stop since Sunday... I can only, surely be learning something.
- I got some new Nike socks, top, capri's & Lunar Eclipse trainers for my Half Marathon training! Yay! About to look fly (and very colourful!) while hitting the pavement.
- I'm going to York today, Edinburgh Wednesday & Scarborough Thursday - travel, travel, travel.
- I'm using my camera a lot more, which always makes me happy :)
- Not running has made me realise how much I do love it, and how much I cant wait to get back on track next week.
- 1st day of August! - New months always give me something to feel refreshed about.
- Which also means - 8 weeks until Run To The Beat - holy moly, exciting. Time to get serious!
I'm looking forward to everything coming up this week, really. I've never been to Edinburgh and I do love the good, old fashioned, British seaside! From Saturday onwards I can run and get back into schedule again, whilst sorting out all my photos! :)
What is making you happy recently? xo